Monday 6 August 2012

All about my brand of crazy!!!!

While  was making this post I realized I misspelled "Weird". My bad folks, I guess u can blame over enthusiasm for that. The truth is, I did have a blog last year and well I only had one post because I didn't really appreciate consistency and it was about how sad my life was at that point in time.

There will be no such thing here. Except maybe when I have a nasty day at Uni and I need to rant and rave. Ive recently been finding it hard to keep all my friends in the loop as to whats new in Malcam Land. this is a way to let yall know whats been on my mind if ur really interested.

I'll admit it, I'm the mushy kind that talks about "feelings".. God that just sounds so lame. But in addition to that I'll be posting videos and tracks of my favourite jams and my personal reviews on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment