Wednesday 15 August 2012

the broken pieces of me :(

Now I know how many of you would react to the emo rants of  teenager. I've heard all the jokes on investing in a prozac plant and all but some times the soul gets weary. 

Lately I' ve been thinkin of my apathetic complacency. I guess theres no other way to put it. I know people are counting on me and I have made the commitment to fulfill my obligations but i can find it in myself to honour those promises because I feel little remorse for being so obstinate. 

I dont know why I've placed everyone and everything on hold in order to figure myself out and i need to prioritize my workload over self awareness. But a part of me feels hollow and I search for friends and companionship to fill the void. 

i feel like im scrambling to saturate myself with physical and mental stimulus in order to forget the problem exists.

I dont know if I can last much longer. somebody rescue me.

1 comment:

  1. uncertainties.

    somehow it feels as if all teenagers have to go through this phase of uncertainties, but believe it or not, you've way stronger strength to pull off this phase.

    soak in your emotion for as long as you need, sort things out and be ready to catch the rainbow :)

    afterall, "WHO SAYS YOU'RE NOT AWESOME?!" :)

    ReplyDelete